I looked and I looked.
Could I find a cup that was truly plastic free?
Nope, always some part. The lid or the liner… the plastic snuck in there.
So, I made one.
Quite possibly the only 100% plastic free cup you can lay your fingers on.
This is not an insulated mug either. No lip scalding for you. Hot water goes in … you have a hot mug.
Out of stainless steel and cork. That’s it. And its lovely.
- 100% plastic free design
- Cork “I’m No Mug!” sleeve
- Cork “Easy Bung” lid to help stop spillage
- 16oz / 460ml capacity
- Single wall, stainless steel design, BPA free
- Zero coatings and still maintenance free
- Super easy clean
- Zero Packaging
- Roll top lip
- Fits most car drinks holders
Repeat. NOT Insulated. Don’t be confused and burn your face off!!